“It’s a three-heroine subject. Samantha will play the main lead opposite Mahesh,” a source from the film’s unit told IANS.
- Ranveer Singh and Aamir Khan embody the 'Thug life' and we can't get enough of them. See photos, video
- Bayern Munich let two-goal lead slip, draw with Wolfsburg
- Would love to be considered for the role of ODI batting coach: Michael Bevan
- In deal with Australia, US to notify 54 refugees of acceptance soon
- ASI, GSI probe if lingam at Mahakal temple has shrunk
- GOP's 'Obamacare' repeal all but dead; McCain deals the blow
Mahesh and Samantha have previously worked together in “Dookudu” and “Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu”, which was also directed by Addala.
“Taapsee Pannu and Pranitha Subhash are being considered as the other heroines. They’ve been called for a look test on Thursday,” the source added.
Tentatively titled “Brahmotsavam”, the project is expected to go on floors in June.