“It’s a three-heroine subject. Samantha will play the main lead opposite Mahesh,” a source from the film’s unit told IANS.
- Samantha Ruth Prabhu, Naga Chaitanya to reunite on screen
- Samantha Akkineni to be a part of Rajamouli’s next with Jr NTR and Ram Charan?
- Five south Indian celebrity couples who give us relationship goals
- Sivakarthikeyan, Samantha Ruth Prabhu resume shooting for Ponram’s film
- Mahesh Babu, Samantha Ruth Prabhu to launch trailer of ‘Kshanam’
- Rs. 3.5 crore ‘sangeet’ number for Mahesh Babu starrer ‘Brahmotsavam’
Mahesh and Samantha have previously worked together in “Dookudu” and “Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu”, which was also directed by Addala.
“Taapsee Pannu and Pranitha Subhash are being considered as the other heroines. They’ve been called for a look test on Thursday,” the source added.
Tentatively titled “Brahmotsavam”, the project is expected to go on floors in June.