As shooting for Megastar Chiranjeevi’s prestigious movie Khaidi No 150 heads towards a wrap, reports say that Catherine Tresa has been replaced with Lakshmai Rai for a special song at the last minute.
According to Telugu Cinema, the Sarrainodu actor Tresa had a tiff with one of the film technicians very close to Chiru and his son Ram Charan. Later, it was decided that Lakshmi Rai will do the item number with Chiranjeevi in the movie. Other reports suggest dance master Lawrence Raghavendra is choreographing the Chiru-Lakshmi song.
Under V V Vinayak’s direction, Chiranjeevi is making a comeback after 10 years and Khaidi No 150 will be his 150th film. Kajal Agarwal is starring opposite Chiru in the film. Devi Sri Prasad is rendering music for the movie. Khaidi No 150 is a remake of the Tamil blockbuster Kaththi which was directed by AR Murugadoss and had Vijay in the lead role.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
The movie is being produced by the Megastar’s son Ram Charan in association with Lyca Productions.
The filmmakers are trying to push the movie out in January 2017. “We have completed more than 70 per cent of the shoot and dad had also started dubbing for the film. We are happy with the output so far and we are planning to release the film in January as a Sankranti treat,” Ram Charan had earlier said.
Chiranjeevi has his hands full as the star is also set to host athe fourth season of MAA television quiz show, ‘Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu’ (MEK) — replacing Nagarjuna. The popular Telugu TV show is an adaptation of globally acclaimed Hindi TV show hosted by Amitabh Bachchan, Kaun Banega Crorepati.