Upcoming Tamil thriller “KO 2” is the official remake of Nara Rohith-starrer Telugu film “Pratinidhi”, according to sources.
“The makers of ‘KO 2’ have kept it a secret but the film is the remake of Telugu film ‘Pratinidhi’,” a source from the film’s unit told IANS.
Starring Bobby Simhaa, Prakash Raj and Nikki Galrani in important roles, “KO 2” follows the events after a chief minister gets kidnapped by a common man.
- Kiara Advani, Vivek Oberoi and Prashant roped in for Ram Charan's next
- Adivi Sesh and Shivani to star in Telugu remake of 2 States
- Naa Nuvve teaser: Nandamuri Kalyan Ram, Tamannaah promise an engaging romantic film
- Bhaagamathie new poster: Anushka Shetty's gritty look is hinting at a stellar performance, see photo
- Shibani Dandekar is excited to shoot Queen remakes, says she 'can't wait'
- Bobby Simhaa starrer KO 2 mints Rs.4.1 crore in opening weekend
Prakash Raj will be essaying the role of the chief minister, while Simhaa will play the common man disguised as a television reporter.
“KO 2” is produced by R.S. Infotainment and directed by Sarath Mandava.
Interestingly, Sarath’s brother Prashanth directed the original film.