Upcoming Tamil thriller “KO 2” is the official remake of Nara Rohith-starrer Telugu film “Pratinidhi”, according to sources.
“The makers of ‘KO 2’ have kept it a secret but the film is the remake of Telugu film ‘Pratinidhi’,” a source from the film’s unit told IANS.
Starring Bobby Simhaa, Prakash Raj and Nikki Galrani in important roles, “KO 2” follows the events after a chief minister gets kidnapped by a common man.
- Bobby Simhaa starrer KO 2 mints Rs.4.1 crore in opening weekend
- KO2 not against any party or politician: Director Sarath
- Aadarsh Balakrishna joins cast of 'Neram' remake
- Bobby Simhaa to debut in Telugu films with 'Neram' remake
- Kamal Haasan's 'Thoongaavanam' to be wrapped up in July
- No remake of Tamil actor Vijay's 'Kaththi' in Telugu
Prakash Raj will be essaying the role of the chief minister, while Simhaa will play the common man disguised as a television reporter.
“KO 2” is produced by R.S. Infotainment and directed by Sarath Mandava.
Interestingly, Sarath’s brother Prashanth directed the original film.