Upcoming Tamil thriller “KO 2” is the official remake of Nara Rohith-starrer Telugu film “Pratinidhi”, according to sources.
“The makers of ‘KO 2’ have kept it a secret but the film is the remake of Telugu film ‘Pratinidhi’,” a source from the film’s unit told IANS.
Starring Bobby Simhaa, Prakash Raj and Nikki Galrani in important roles, “KO 2” follows the events after a chief minister gets kidnapped by a common man.
- Tamannaah Bhatia starrer Queen Telugu remake launched
- Tamannaah Bhatia on being in Queen's Telugu remake: Always motivated by roles that alleviate women
- SJ Suryah to reprise Arvind Swamy's role in Bogan Telugu remake
- Catherine Tresa in Telugu remake of Bogan
- Rana Daggubati, Venkatesh in talks for 'Vikram Vedha' Telugu remake
- Bobby Simhaa starrer KO 2 mints Rs.4.1 crore in opening weekend
Prakash Raj will be essaying the role of the chief minister, while Simhaa will play the common man disguised as a television reporter.
“KO 2” is produced by R.S. Infotainment and directed by Sarath Mandava.
Interestingly, Sarath’s brother Prashanth directed the original film.