Actor Ravi Teja is confident that Telugu action-comedy ‘Kick 2’, which went on floors Wednesday, will be loved by the audiences. The film is an extension of the 2009 Telugu blockbuster ‘Kick’.
“We are not doing a sequel to ‘Kick’. This is an extension of the first part and I’m sure that it will give audiences another round of kick,” Ravi Teja told IANS. “The story follows the son of the lead characters of ‘Kick’. It will be an out-and-out comedy entertainer with some action too,” he said.
Surender Reddy, who helmed ‘Kick’, is directing ‘Kick 2’ as well. Actor Kalyan Ram is producing it under his home banner NTR Arts.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The hunt for the film’s female lead is currently underway.