Kannada superstar Shivarajkumar is fine and healthy. He has been shifted from Cardiac Care Unit (CCU) to the deluxe ward at a hospital here, a source said.
The 54-year old star was admitted after he complained of chest pain on Tuesday.
“He’s perfectly fine and healthy. Following angiogram and electrocardiogram, he was kept under observation in the Cardiac Care Unit yesterday. He has now been shifted to the VIP room in the deluxe ward,” a source told IANS.
- After 3 patients’ deaths: Kin accuse three private hospitals of negligence
- P Vasu dead? No, I’m alive and healthy, says the director
- Shivarajkumar’s Kavacha goes on floor, see first look of Oppam remake
- Shivarajkumar, Allu Sirish, Rakshit Shetty dance together at Tagaru teaser launch. See photos
- Kannada star Shivarajkumar’s next titled SRK
- Kannada actor Shivrajkumar hospitalised
The source added that the actor will be kept under observation for the next two days in Mallya Hospital here.