Actor-filmmaker Kamal Haasan will star in a trilingual film to be made in Tamil, Malayalam and Telugu. To be helmed by National Award-winning filmmaker T.K. Rajeev Kumar, the film has been titled “Amma Nanna Aata”.
“The project will be a romedy (romance and comedy) with family sentiments. It will go on floors in US shortly and it’s going to be predominantly shot there. The Telugu version has been titled ‘Amma Nanna Aata’,” a source from the film’s unit told IANS.
- Kamal Haasan, Rajkummar Rao lend voice to film on sexual exploitation titled Amoli: Priceless
- Kamal Haasan to return as Bigg Boss Tamil host
- Akshara Haasan turns assistant director on father Kamal Haasan’s film
- Kamal Haasan’s next titled ‘Sabaash Naidu’
- Kamal Haasan to revive an old character in his next film
- Kamal Haasan’s next titled ‘Thoongaavanam’
To be simultaneously shot in other two languages as well, the film will also star Zarina Wahab and Amala Akkineni.
While Amala will be playing a cameo, veteran actress Zarina will be essaying a key role.
“The team is planning to rope in another actress as well,” the source said, and added that the film will be wrapped up in six months.