Actor-filmmaker Kamal Haasan will star in a trilingual film to be made in Tamil, Malayalam and Telugu. To be helmed by National Award-winning filmmaker T.K. Rajeev Kumar, the film has been titled “Amma Nanna Aata”.
“The project will be a romedy (romance and comedy) with family sentiments. It will go on floors in US shortly and it’s going to be predominantly shot there. The Telugu version has been titled ‘Amma Nanna Aata’,” a source from the film’s unit told IANS.
- Vishwaroopam 2: After Kamal Haasan, Andrea Jeremiah croons a song for the much awaited sequel
- Five projects that have shown that Kamal Haasan is controversy's favourite child
- Quiz: How well do you know Kamal Haasan?
- Indian 2: Kamal Haasan, Shankar to announce the project at Bigg Boss Tamil finale. See photo
- Akshara Haasan turns assistant director on father Kamal Haasan's film
- Kamal Haasan's next titled 'Sabaash Naidu'
To be simultaneously shot in other two languages as well, the film will also star Zarina Wahab and Amala Akkineni.
While Amala will be playing a cameo, veteran actress Zarina will be essaying a key role.
“The team is planning to rope in another actress as well,” the source said, and added that the film will be wrapped up in six months.