Tamil superstar Kamal Haasan has condoled the death of noted South Indian actor and popular folk singer Kalabhavan Mani, who passed away in Kochi yesterday (March 6).
Mani, 45, was undergoing treatment for liver and kidney diseases at the Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences.
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
“Sad about my friend Kalabhavanam Mani. One more of My Malayalee brothers dying of cirrhosis. He had more talent than time,” Haasan, 61, posted on Twitter.
Also read: Five best performances of Kalabhavan Mani
Mani starred in over 200 films, including Malayalam, Tamil, and Telugu films, and is especially known for his character and villain roles.
He won the National Film Award and Kerala State Film Award in 1999 for his performance as Ramu in “Vasanthiyum Lakshmiyum Pinne Njaanum”.