Tamil superstar Kamal Haasan has condoled the death of noted South Indian actor and popular folk singer Kalabhavan Mani, who passed away in Kochi yesterday (March 6).
Mani, 45, was undergoing treatment for liver and kidney diseases at the Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences.
“Sad about my friend Kalabhavanam Mani. One more of My Malayalee brothers dying of cirrhosis. He had more talent than time,” Haasan, 61, posted on Twitter.
Also read: Five best performances of Kalabhavan Mani
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Mani starred in over 200 films, including Malayalam, Tamil, and Telugu films, and is especially known for his character and villain roles.
He won the National Film Award and Kerala State Film Award in 1999 for his performance as Ramu in “Vasanthiyum Lakshmiyum Pinne Njaanum”.