Kalyan Ram-starrer ISM, which is slated for a worldwide release on October 21, has received a U/A rating from the censor board. The action entertainer has a run time of about 2 hours and 10 minutes.
The power-packed entertainer presents Ram in a new avatar. He is seen in rugged and beefed up six-pack look and the film’s teaser has already got some traction for him on social media. Of course, while we all know Ram from his romantic titles, this movie shows him in a different lens with: six packs, goatee, power punches and parkour (?).
Under the direction of Puri Jagannadh, the movie based on issues of black money and cyber attacks is also said to have a powerful social message for the audience.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
“The film is a complete entertainer but director Puri Jagannadh has inserted a nice social element into the movie. Issues like the international black money system, operations of the renowned hacktivist group Anonymous etc will be featured in the movie. We are going to release the movie on October 21,” said the Nandamuri scion.
Veteran actor Jagapathi Babu is also playing a crucial role in ISM while Femina Miss India World 2015 Aditi Arya is making her Telugu debut with ISM. To give the comic element in the movie other actors including Gollapudi Maruthi Rao, Tanikella Bharani, Posani Krishna Murali, Vennela Kishore, Jayaprakash Reddy and Ali are doing supporting roles.
The movie is being produced by Kalyan Ram himself under NTR Arts banner and it is said to have been made on a huge budget with most of the shooting being done in Hyderabad and Spain.