Actor’s Karthi’s upcoming release Kaashmora will be the biggest release for the actor in terms of the screen count. The big-ticket movie is all set to release on nearly 1700 screens worldwide on Diwali amid huge expectations.
The film has managed to catch the imagination of the moviegoers with its first look posters and trailers. The highlight of the film will be its historical backstory, involving Karthi and Nayanthara in never-seen-before avatars.
Karthi and Nayanthara both are said to be playing multiple roles in the film. The movie stills of their period characters were released recently creating a significant amount of curiosity among the audience. While Karthi’s ancient role is called Raj Nayak, Nayanthara is playing Ratna Mahadevi.
The film’s story travels back and forth and is based on black magic. Kaashmora is someone who practices black magic, and Karthi also plays the titular role. However, the details of his third role will be kept under wraps until the theatrical release of the film.
The film also has Sri Divya as another female lead and comedian Vivek in an important role.
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
The historical portion of the film is said to be 30-minute long. However, the makers, inspired by Baahubali film, has attempted to provide a rich visual experience to fans with the use of special effects.
Karthi has said that the although the story of Kaashmora travels back and forth, the film would be a big commercial entertainer like his blockbuster movie Siruthai, a remake of Telugu film Vikramarkudu.
The censor board cleared Kaashmora recently with a U/A certificate paving the way for its worldwide release on October 28. The film, which will also release in Telugu, is all set to lock horns at the box office with actor Dhanush’s Kodi, another widely-awaited film.
Kaashmora is a multi-genre period film with elements of horror, comedy and action. The film is directed by Gokul. Its music has been scored by Santhosh Narayanan.