The audio and the trailer of the much-anticipated film Kaashmora was released on Friday in Hyderabad. The two-minute promo of the film has ramped up the expectations of the audiences and has also got celebrities raving about the film.
The trailer of the big budget film starring Karthi in three different roles packs some rich and powerful visuals. The special effects seem to be at par with international standard, especially the war scene in which Raj Nayak, Karthi’s period character, single-handedly takes on the rival army. The makers had said that for the first time in India they have used a 360-degree omni-directional camera rig for shooting a particular sequence.
“It is a multiple camera rig with a 360-degree field of view in the horizontal plane, or with a visual field that covers (approximately) the entire sphere. Omnidirectional cameras are important in areas where large visual field coverage is needed, such as in panoramic photography,” director Gokul had said in a statement. Probably, the technology was used for the war scene, which is at par with fighting scenes from the Hollywood film, 300.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
There is no doubt that Raj Nayak will become the favourite of the moviegoers once the film hits the big screen. The trailer also shows Karthi in the titular role, Kaashmora, who practices black magic.
Of course, Nayanthara is also seen doing some action with swords in the trailer. According to reports, like Karthi, she also has three roles in the film. However, so far we have only seen her in the warrior queen avatar, Ratna Mahadevi, which is already a hit with the fans.
The story seems to travel back and forth between the past and the present. Actor Sri Divya is also playing one of the female leads in the film.
Watch the trailer here:
Kaashmora is a multi-genre period film with elements of horror, comedy and action. The film is directed by Gokul and has music by Santhosh Narayanan. It is slated for a Diwali release.