Actor Karthi’s much-awaited film, Kaashmora, is all set to hit the screens worldwide on October 28 as the film has been passed by the censor board with a U/A certificate. The highlight of the film will be the historical portion that lasts only for 30 minutes. While Karthi’s period character is named Raj Nayak, Nayanthara plays a warrior princess called Ratna Mahadevi.
Karthi recently said that a lot of detailing has gone into making of the period portion of the film after watching director S S Rajamouli’s Baahubali: The Beginning. He said that despite the budget constraints, they have tried to deliver top notch visual effects. And that, indeed, seems to be the case, going by the trailer.
The war sequence in the trailer, where Raj Nayak is seen single-handedly taking on the rival army, has all the qualities to become the best battle sequence ever produced in the Tamil cinema. Karthi plays three different roles in the film. The details of titular role, Kaashmora and his period character, Raj Nayak, were revealed earlier. The makers, however, will keep his third character as a surprise until the film’s theatrical release.
The trailer and the first look posters of the film has already created enough curiosity among the fans. So much so that actors Vishal and Vijay Anthony, who had plans to release their films, Kathi Sandai and Saithan respectively, on Diwali, decided to postpone.
Kaashmora, however, will lock horns at the box office with another much-anticipated movie, Kodi, a political thriller, in which Dhanush plays a double role.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Kaashmora is a multi-genre period film with elements of horror, comedy and action. The film is directed by Gokul. Its music has been scored by Santhosh Narayanan.