Actor Vishal Krishna fractured his hand while shooting a stunt sequence on the sets of upcoming Tamil actioner ‘Poojai’, but he continued to shoot because he believes injuries spell luck for his films.
The accident happened Thursday and this is the second time he got injured on the sets of the film.
“We were shooting an action scene in Karaikudi. I slipped while diving and to avoid falling on my face, I landed on my hand and fractured it. We didn’t stop shooting because I had a doctor and physiotherapist on the sets and they attended to me,” Vishal told IANS.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
“All those films in which I’ve got injured have turned out to be hits. It’s a sentiment I follow that when I get injured, I think of good things to follow. That’s why I didn’t stop shooting,” he added.
It wasn’t long ago that Vishal suffered another injury on the sets of the same film, which is being directed by Hari Gopalakrishnan.
The film also features Shruti Haasan as the female lead.