Actress Tara Alisha has appreciated I.A. Siddique’s debut film “I Am Mr. Mother” – an emotional drama on male pregnancy.
Tara was among some of the celebrities who watched the special screening of “I Am Mr. Mother” on Monday evening.
“I’m so surprised… the film is concerned about how a woman suffers when she gets pregnant and gives birth to a new life. It is very heart touching moment… the director I.A. Siddique and the team has made an emotional drama on male pregnancy which is worth watching,” Tara told IANS.
- Any claim of declaring war on North Korea absurd, clears White House
- BHU violence: DM seeks panel for girls’ complaints
- Euphoria frontman Palash Sen turns filmmaker with Jiya Jaye, launches son Kinshuk
- BHU violence: PM Modi, Amit Shah speak to Yogi Adityanath, Congress says sack V-C
- Police violence on campus: BHU to seek judicial probe, V-C denies lathicharge
- Ownership of Congress UP HQ: Civic body calls for final hearing on October 4
“The film in not a comedy film. It shows the efforts and pain a mother suffers while giving birth to a new life though they have given an entirely different concept where a male gets pregnant through some medical surgery. I wish them all the best for the success of their film,” she added.
The film, produced by Raju K. Sontakke under the banner Shri Raja Productions, is expected to hit the screens in June 2015.