Ram Pothineni starrer Hyper got a good start on day one as the movie managed to earn Rs 3.8 crore from Telangana and Andhra Pradesh alone, an IANS source tweeted.
However, Box Office Telugu numbers show that the film couldn’t manage much, with just $40,798 collections on Friday in the US. Hyper got a big release across the globe on September 30 and Cine Paradiso, a south Indian film distribution company in the USA, had released the film at 92 locations in the USA and Canada.
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
Under Santosh Srinivas’s direction, Hyper features Ram and Raashi Khanna in the lead roles. The actor describes the film as, “#Hyper is beyond just a fight for love or family emotions. It holds a very strong social message that a lot of people will connect or relate to.” The romantic action film was the solo release last Friday.
Hyper film was produced by Ram Achanta, Gopichand Achanta and Anil Sunkara under the banner 14 Reels Entertainment. Ram Achanta says that it will be the proudest film for Ram Pothineni. “#HyperOnSep30th with U/A. Believing that #Hyper will be the best and proudest film in Ram’s career. A perfect movie for all sections of the audience,” he tweeted.
The team of Hyper looked positive about the story and the music as it was riding high during the unique promotions. From TV9, to TV5 to NTV, the promo of this movie was also done differently. The songs were launched from multiple media outlets and finally the trailer was released at a live event in the city. In fact, the team is also visiting theatres for all four shows across Hyderabad. Other reports also suggest that a special screening show is being planned by the Hyper team for the government employees in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. The film is a tribute to the honest government officials.