Actor-director Srinivas Avasarala’s next film, an official remake of Bollywood hit Hunterrr, has been titled as Soggadu. The film’s tagline is: ‘Babu Chala Busy’. According to Telugu 360 report, the adult comedy is planned on a budget of Rs 2.5 crore and will be bankrolled by Abhishek Pictures.
Under Naveen Medaram direction, Avasarala will reprise Gulshan Devaiah’s role of a sex addict in the remake. Reports also suggest that Regina Cassandra, Mishti Chakraborty and Sri Mukhi are the female leads in the movie. The movie also features Tanikella Bharani.
The explicit sex comedy will be a very bold movie for Tollywood audience. However, Avasarala had said it would be a different experience.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
“I shot for the film for 10 days. I haven’t come across anything uncomfortable. When I am doing the scenes I can feel the emotions. My first gut reacting while watching the movie was to do the film. It’s a very bold movie for the Telugu audience but if they can look beyond that, Hunterrr has a more sensitive story,” Avasarala had shared.
Phantom Films’ Hunterrr was a decent success at the Bollywood box office, having connected with fans of adult comedy. It also featured Radhika Apte and Sai Tamhankar among others.
Avasarala is riding high on the success of his recent box office hit Jo Achuytananda, which he directed featuring Nara Rohith, Naga Shourya and Regina Cassandra. Meanwhile, rumours are also rife in the B-Town that Gulshan is buckling up for a possible sequel to the film which is said to be in the scripting stage at present.