Actress Nandita Das, who is currently on a summer break with her son, says she hasn’t signed any new Tamil project, contrary to some reports.
Nandita was rumoured to be signed on for lyricist-turned-filmmaker Kutti Revathi’s maiden directorial venture.
- As a society, we must have space for dissent to grow: Nandita Das
- Common people have the notion that documentaries are boring: Naseeruddin Shah
- Subhalaxmi in Dhruv’s Varma? Gautami responds
- Rajinikanth’s Kaala to hit screens on April 27
- Scary time for artists, writers: Nandita Das
- Waiting for a good script to make my acting comeback: Nandita Das
“This was news to me as well, as I have not heard of the people mentioned or the project. I am on a summer break with my son and soon returning to dive into my ‘Manto’ project.
“It has been a while now that I have been declining all other distractions, so not sure what this is all about! Guess these days there is smoke without fire,” Nandita wrote on her Facebook page.
The project, reportedly, also stars actor-filmmaker Samuthirakani.