Actress Nandita Das, who is currently on a summer break with her son, says she hasn’t signed any new Tamil project, contrary to some reports.
Nandita was rumoured to be signed on for lyricist-turned-filmmaker Kutti Revathi’s maiden directorial venture.
- Manto a very big project for me, it is not a typical Bollywood song and dance film: Nandita Das
- We need to be unapologetic about mental illness: Nandita Das
- Nandita Das and husband Subodh Maskara split after seven years of marriage. Here's all the details
- All stars I approached said no to Manto: Nandita Das
- Waiting for a good script to make my acting comeback: Nandita Das
- Don't think freedom of expression ever been so threatened: Nandita Das
“This was news to me as well, as I have not heard of the people mentioned or the project. I am on a summer break with my son and soon returning to dive into my ‘Manto’ project.
“It has been a while now that I have been declining all other distractions, so not sure what this is all about! Guess these days there is smoke without fire,” Nandita wrote on her Facebook page.
The project, reportedly, also stars actor-filmmaker Samuthirakani.