- Railways to offer discounts on train tickets, flexi-fare to be revamped: Piyush Goyal
- Assembly elections results 2017 LIVE Updates: They spoke against GST, demonetisation, people of Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh proved them wrong, says PM Modi
- Five reasons why BJP won in Gujarat; one is MODI, here are the other four
Actress Nandita Das, who is currently on a summer break with her son, says she hasn’t signed any new Tamil project, contrary to some reports.
Nandita was rumoured to be signed on for lyricist-turned-filmmaker Kutti Revathi’s maiden directorial venture.
- Sunny Leone all set to make Tollywood acting debut with a period war film
- Trisha becomes UNICEF celebrity advocate for child rights
- Rajinikanth film Kaala not releasing on Pongal, clarifies Dhanush
- Disha Patani is 'very excited' as she bags Sundar C's Sangamithra
- Nandita Das eyes mid-2018 release for Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer Manto
- Manto a very big project for me, it is not a typical Bollywood song and dance film: Nandita Das
“This was news to me as well, as I have not heard of the people mentioned or the project. I am on a summer break with my son and soon returning to dive into my ‘Manto’ project.
“It has been a while now that I have been declining all other distractions, so not sure what this is all about! Guess these days there is smoke without fire,” Nandita wrote on her Facebook page.
The project, reportedly, also stars actor-filmmaker Samuthirakani.