Actor Harshvardhan Rane, who was last seen in Telugu horror film “Avunu 2”, has been roped in to play a special role in Ravi Teja and Raashi Khanna-starrer “Bengal Tiger”, which is currently on the floors.
“I’m playing Raashi Khanna’s love interest. It’s by far the most stylish role I’ve got to play in Telugu films. There’s a very interesting love
triangle between me, Ravi sir and Raashi. I loved the concept of the film,” Harshavardhan told IANS.
- Coastal Road Project: Many milestones crossed, agencies to be finally picked by year-end
- SIT, accused urge judge to visit Naroda Gam riot scene
- Rahul rides bullock cart, shares cup of tea at worker's home
- Pakistan should be treated as a rogue state: Former US Senator
- Underground parking: BMC to appoint consultant to conduct feasibility study
- Hardik Patel files discharge plea in sedition case
The film, which is being directed by Sampath Nandi, is produced by K.K. Radha Mohan.
Harshavardhan joined the sets on Monday, and has been enjoying the experience.
“Raashi is a lovely co-star and we’re having so much fun working together. We were talking about how our careers in Bollywood were
launched by John Abraham,” he said.
While Raashi made her acting debut in John Abraham-produced “Madras Cafe”, Harsha will soon be seen in the same production’s “Satra
Ko Shaadi Hai”.