Actor Harshvardhan Rane, who was last seen in Telugu horror film “Avunu 2”, has been roped in to play a special role in Ravi Teja and Raashi Khanna-starrer “Bengal Tiger”, which is currently on the floors.
“I’m playing Raashi Khanna’s love interest. It’s by far the most stylish role I’ve got to play in Telugu films. There’s a very interesting love
triangle between me, Ravi sir and Raashi. I loved the concept of the film,” Harshavardhan told IANS.
- SS Rajamouli confirms Jr NTR-Ram Charan in his next
- Don’t need to experiment: Ravi Teja
- Found a sister in Tamannaah Bhatia: Raashi Khanna
- ‘Avunu 2’ many notches higher than prequel: Harshvardhan Rane
- When Harshvardhan Rane almost broke his back
- Harshvardhan Rane teams up with Ravi Babu for ‘Avunu 2’
The film, which is being directed by Sampath Nandi, is produced by K.K. Radha Mohan.
Harshavardhan joined the sets on Monday, and has been enjoying the experience.
“Raashi is a lovely co-star and we’re having so much fun working together. We were talking about how our careers in Bollywood were
launched by John Abraham,” he said.
While Raashi made her acting debut in John Abraham-produced “Madras Cafe”, Harsha will soon be seen in the same production’s “Satra
Ko Shaadi Hai”.