Coming from an established cine family, Telugu actor Naga Chaitanya received his first film on a silver platter. However, we all know for a fact that having a family background is just not enough to survive in the industry. It takes hard work and talent.
Chaitanya has starred in 12 films since 2009 and most of them have become hits at the box office. His last two releases, Premam, the remake of Malayalam cult film of the same name, and Sahasam Swasaga Saagipo were well received by the fans, giving the actor more reasons to be happy about how his acting career is shaping up as he turns 30 today.
Here are the five facts you should know about this promising Telugu star, Naga Chaitanya.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Naga Chaitanya’s parents are actor Akkineni Nagarjuna and Lakshmi Daggubati. Nagarjuna was married to Lakshmi, daughter of reputed film producer Dr D Ramanaidu and sister of actor Venkatesh. However, Nagarjuna divorced her in 1992 to be with his Shiva co-actor Amala. Nagarjuna and Amala have a son, Akhil.
Nagarjuna had revealed that among his two sons, he is more attached to Chaitanya. Talking to a newspaper, he said that he was more like a friend with Chaitanya and for Akhil, he was a doting father. He said Chaitanya is emotionally well balanced and sometimes Nagarjuna even takes advice from him.
Actor Rana Daggubati shares a great relationship with his cousin Chaitanya. They have been best friends since childhood and the Baahubali actor remembers his cousin as a sweet kid, who everybody loves.
Chaitanya and Samantha Ruth Prabhu have been in a relationship with each other since 2009. However, they decided to make it public only recently. Samantha had said that they helped each through their previous relationships. She also said that Chaitanya provides a great moral support to her. And they don’t really remember who professed love first. The two are likely to get married soon.
Chaitanya has worked with Gautham Vasudev Menon in two films, including his latest hit Sahasam Swasaga Saagipo. The film’s Tamil version called Achcham Yenbadhu Madamaiyada has Simbu in the lead. As Gautham is a Tamil director, he always preferred to do scenes with Simbu first and understand the character through him before directing them in Telugu. So the director can draw a bottom line and know what to expect from the Telugu actor. However, the process was stymied a bit as Simbu has a habit of coming to shooting late, while Chaitanya would come early.