Popular distribution company Global United Media, known for releasing Baahubali and The Jungle Book in Kerala, has now bagged the Tamil as well as Malayalam rights of Vijay-directed upcoming horror film Devi (L) for release in God’s Own Country.
“We’re proud to be associated with Devi (L). Besides the Tamil version, we have also snapped the rights to dub and release the film in Malayalam in Kerala. The film is expected to hit the screens in September,” read a statement.
- Allu Arjun’s Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India will release in Tamil too, teaser to be unveiled soon
- Kerala Police arrest members of Tamilrockers and DVD rockers
- Theatre owners call off strike in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh
- Vijay Sethupathi croons for Yuvan Shankar Raja, turns singer for Pei Pasi
- Here’s why Vikram is set to rule box office in 2018
- Nivin Pauly approached for Ajith’s Viswasam? Richie actor responds
The film, which has been simultaneously shot in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi, stars Tamannaah Bhatia, Sonu Sood and Prabhudeva in the lead.
Tamannaah reportedly plays an actress in the film, the Telugu version of which has been titled Abhinetri.