Popular distribution company Global United Media, known for releasing Baahubali and The Jungle Book in Kerala, has now bagged the Tamil as well as Malayalam rights of Vijay-directed upcoming horror film Devi (L) for release in God’s Own Country.
“We’re proud to be associated with Devi (L). Besides the Tamil version, we have also snapped the rights to dub and release the film in Malayalam in Kerala. The film is expected to hit the screens in September,” read a statement.
- Suresh Raina sweats it out at the gym with India Blue teammates; see pic
- Goals of the week: Leroy Sane nutmeg goal, Philippe Coutinho's free kick
- Shreyas Iyer's ton puts India 'A' in driver's seat against New Zealand 'A' in first unofficial Test
- Nashville church shooting: Gunman injures multiple people at Tennessee chapel
- Hardik Pandya is a star, says India captain Virat Kohli
- England vs West Indies, 3rd ODI: Moeen Ali smashes century as hosts beat West Indies by 124 runs
The film, which has been simultaneously shot in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi, stars Tamannaah Bhatia, Sonu Sood and Prabhudeva in the lead.
Tamannaah reportedly plays an actress in the film, the Telugu version of which has been titled Abhinetri.