Popular distribution company Global United Media, known for releasing Baahubali and The Jungle Book in Kerala, has now bagged the Tamil as well as Malayalam rights of Vijay-directed upcoming horror film Devi (L) for release in God’s Own Country.
“We’re proud to be associated with Devi (L). Besides the Tamil version, we have also snapped the rights to dub and release the film in Malayalam in Kerala. The film is expected to hit the screens in September,” read a statement.
- Here's why Vikram is set to rule box office in 2018
- Bhaagamathie teaser: An intriguing look into the Anushka Shetty starrer that leaves us wanting more
- Kaala girl Sakshi Agarwal makes Mollywood debut with Biju Menon
- Nivin Pauly approached for Ajith's Viswasam? Richie actor responds
- Amazon wins streaming rights for Rajinikanth, Akshay Kumar film 2.0 at record price
- Tamannaah Bhatia on being in Queen's Telugu remake: Always motivated by roles that alleviate women
The film, which has been simultaneously shot in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi, stars Tamannaah Bhatia, Sonu Sood and Prabhudeva in the lead.
Tamannaah reportedly plays an actress in the film, the Telugu version of which has been titled Abhinetri.