As Tollywood fandom eagerly waits for Balakrishna’s 100th movie Gautamiputra Satakarani, the filmmakers on Saturday pushed out the latest picture of NBK with a regal look sitting on a throne. The look does justice to his role as Emperor Satakarani in the movie.
The movie teaser will be released at 10 am on Vijaya Dasami (October 11).
Under the direction of Krish, the movie is based on the life history of a warrior of the Satavahana empire in the second century CE, Gautamiputra Satakarni.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The movie is the 100th film for the veteran actor Nandamuri Balakrishna who is playing the titular role in it. Shriya Saran will be paring with him as the female lead in the movie. It is also her second film in such a combination with him. The film also features popular Bollywood actor Hema Malini playing the role of Satakarni’s mother.
Chiranthan Bhatt is rendering music for the film, which is being bankrolled by First Frame Entertainments on a budget of Rs 70 crore. The film is slated for release during Sankranthi next year.
Last week, actor Nithin’s production house clinched the distribution rights of the film for Nizam area. “Happy to announce that we will be distributing the prestigious N.B.K gari 100th film GAUTAMIPUTRA SATAKARNI for Nizam area… Thank you Krish and Rajeev garu,” Nithin officially had announced.
Balakrishna, after recent titles like Legend, Lion and Simha, will be seen in a completely new look for this film. With double the budget of his highest grosser, the movie is a much-awaited treat for his fan-base and for himself too.