Malayalam actors Fahad Fazil and Nazriya Nasim got married here Thursday.
Celebrities and dignitaries attended the ‘nikaah’. The entry to the venue was only by invitation and as a result fans and the media were left disappointed.
Nazriya is from the state capital, while Fahad hails from Alappuzha. The two got engaged early this year.
Fahad, the son of director Fazil, made his debut as a child artiste with 1992 release ‘Pappayude Swantham Appoos’ and a decade later he entered filmdom as a hero in his dad’s film ‘Kaiyethum Doorath’, but it bombed at the box office. Soon after his first film’s fiasco, he moved to the US for higher studies.
In 2009, he made a comeback and churned out a string of hits like ‘Akam’, ‘Chaappa Kurishu’, ’22 Female Kottayam’, ‘Diamond Necklace’ and ‘Annayum Rasoolum’.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Nazriya too started her acting career as a child artist with director Blessy’s ‘Palunku’ in 2006 and turned into a lead actress with ‘Maad Dad’ and later featured in films like ‘Neram’ and ‘Naiyaandi’.