Malayalam actors Fahad Fazil and Nazriya Nasim got married here Thursday.
Celebrities and dignitaries attended the ‘nikaah’. The entry to the venue was only by invitation and as a result fans and the media were left disappointed.
Nazriya is from the state capital, while Fahad hails from Alappuzha. The two got engaged early this year.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Fahad, the son of director Fazil, made his debut as a child artiste with 1992 release ‘Pappayude Swantham Appoos’ and a decade later he entered filmdom as a hero in his dad’s film ‘Kaiyethum Doorath’, but it bombed at the box office. Soon after his first film’s fiasco, he moved to the US for higher studies.
In 2009, he made a comeback and churned out a string of hits like ‘Akam’, ‘Chaappa Kurishu’, ’22 Female Kottayam’, ‘Diamond Necklace’ and ‘Annayum Rasoolum’.
Nazriya too started her acting career as a child artist with director Blessy’s ‘Palunku’ in 2006 and turned into a lead actress with ‘Maad Dad’ and later featured in films like ‘Neram’ and ‘Naiyaandi’.