Actor Bharath made his film debut in ace filmmaker Shankar’s 2003 film, Boys. After this, the actor made a name for himself in Kollywood with a series of hits. However, of late, the actor has not delivered a memorable film. But it appears things are set to change with Ennodu Vilayadu.
The trailer of Ennodu Vilayadu was released on Wednesday without any fanfare. But the trailer promises that the upcoming romantic thriller will be an engaging film. The 1.45-minute trailer is well edited and gives a sneak peek at the key characters of the film.
Ennodu Vilayadu is a gambling film that revolves around horse racing. Director Arun Krishnaswami seems to dig deep into the concept of horse racing, which is seldom explored in Tamil films.
Ennodu Vilayadu stars Bharath, Chandhini T, Kathir, Sanchitha Shetty, Radha Ravi and Yog Japee. In the film, Bharath lives a double life — one as an account officer to make a living and second as a gambler prone to taking risks for kicks. Chandhini plays Bharath’s love interest.
Kathir is a guy from a small town who moves to Chennai in search of a job and gets embroiled in a sticky situation. He is stuck in Sanchitha’s house and the two eventually fall for each other.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
At one point, all these characters meet each other and they realise that they are all a part of a risky game. Amid all the gambling and gun violence, romance lies at the heart of the story.
Radha Ravi and Yog Japee are the villains of the piece. According to sources, two major roles are played by a ‘Horse’ and a ‘Rat’. While the Horse kindles curiosity, the Rat is used for comical relief.
Ennodu Vilayadu is written and directed by Arun Krishnaswami, and has music by A Moses and Sudharshan M Kumar. Viveka, Sarathy, Arunraja Kamaraj and Kathir Mozhi have penned lyrics for the songs in the film. The camera is handled by Yuva, and editing is done by Gopi Krishna. Produced by Toronto Reels and Reyan Studios, the romantic thriller is set to hit the screens in November.