Former Miss Universe Sushmita Sen, who is set to shoot her first Bengali film ‘Nirbaak’, feels its like ‘homecoming’ for her.
“In four days I am going to Kolkata to shoot for my first Bengali film and I am very excited about that. It’s like a homecoming, it’s like going back to my roots,” the 38-year-old said here at a jewellery store launch Sunday.
She said that she was earlier scared of doing a Bengali film, but now she’s fearless about it.
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
“I can do a Tamil, Telugu or any other language film, but I am (was) scared of doing a Bengali film. (Now) I have got over that, and I’m working with some amazing actors and I’m looking forward to it,” she said.
‘Nirbaak’ will be directed by National award winning director Srijit Mukherjee and produced by Venkatesh Films. The film also stars Jisshu Sengupta and Ritwick Chakraborty.
Meanwhile, there has been talk that the audience may get to see Sushmita and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan together soon.
Asked about it, Sushmita said: “This unfortunately is something that Gaurang Doshi (producer) will be able to answer better. But yes there is a script both of us are considering together.”