‘Dildariyan’, an upcoming film produced by ‘Amazing Dreams’, will be shot in Kashmir.
“We want to show the world that all is well in Kashmir,”Farooq Quraishi, the director of the movie, told reporters.
Quraishi said he and producer Neelima Sharma had come to Kashmir to scout for some song locations for another movie they are planning with Ayushmann Khurrana but decided to shoot ‘Dildariyan’ first.
The mahurat shot of the movie, which has local boy Sahil Khan in the lead, was shot at a hotel here.
“We are launching this film today which will be shot entirely here. Kashmir is such a beautiful place to shoot. Why should we visit foreign countries when we have such a beautiful locations in our country?,” Quraishi said.
The director said the movie was a love triangle and will not deal with the political scenario of the valley.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“We all know how Kashmir was portrayed to the outside world but after visiting this beautiful place you won’t find such things in our movie. We want to say to all people particularly filmmakers that all is well in Kashmir,” he added.
Quraishi said while shooting will begin next month, the movie is expected to be released in January next year.