‘Dildariyan’, an upcoming film produced by ‘Amazing Dreams’, will be shot in Kashmir.
“We want to show the world that all is well in Kashmir,”Farooq Quraishi, the director of the movie, told reporters.
Quraishi said he and producer Neelima Sharma had come to Kashmir to scout for some song locations for another movie they are planning with Ayushmann Khurrana but decided to shoot ‘Dildariyan’ first.
The mahurat shot of the movie, which has local boy Sahil Khan in the lead, was shot at a hotel here.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“We are launching this film today which will be shot entirely here. Kashmir is such a beautiful place to shoot. Why should we visit foreign countries when we have such a beautiful locations in our country?,” Quraishi said.
The director said the movie was a love triangle and will not deal with the political scenario of the valley.
“We all know how Kashmir was portrayed to the outside world but after visiting this beautiful place you won’t find such things in our movie. We want to say to all people particularly filmmakers that all is well in Kashmir,” he added.
Quraishi said while shooting will begin next month, the movie is expected to be released in January next year.