Actor-filmmaker Ramesh Arvind, who is busy with the post-production work of upcoming Tamil directorial “Uttama Villain”, says the film’s dialogues were written by Kamal Haasan, and not by writer Crazy Mohan as being speculated.
Haasan, who plays the lead in the film, has also penned the film’s script.
“Kamal sir has written the film’s script as well as dialogues. Crazy Mohan was initially involved in the brainstorming sessions and his inputs were recorded,” Ramesh Arvind told IANS.
“The film is Kamal sir’s script, hence he was keen on writing the dialogues to do complete justice to the story,” he added.
“Uttama Villain” is said to be the story of an ageing superstar, featuring Kamal Haasan, who plays a double role.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Kamal Haasan is currently busy shooting for Tamil thriller “Papanasama”, a remake of Malayalam blockbuster “Drishyam”.