It is hard to find a leading actor in the Indian film industry who is not dancing superstar Prabhu Deva’s fan. And in the south, he enjoys the status of a legend, not just among the general population but with the movie stars too.
Actor Dhanush, who is a self confessed Prabhu fan, watched the latter’s latest release, Devi(L) and has given a rave review to the film. While appreciating director A L Vijay, he said that he “loved Prabhu’s acting and dance in the film.”
“Watched Devi and loved it. Kudos a l vijay. Loved Prabhu Deva sir s performance and dance. And @tamannaahspeaks you were a dream in d film,” Dhanush posted on his Twitter account.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Soon, Prabhu acknowledged the young actor’s kind words and thanked him. After this, Dhanush wrote back expressing his wish to see the dancing star do more films.
— Prabhudheva (@PDdancing) October 9, 2016
“@PDdancing @tamannaahspeaks my pleasure sir. Want to see more of you acting and DANCING,” said the Thodari star.
Meanwhile, actor Tamannaah also thanked Dhanush for his appreciation. “@dhanushkraja thank u for such kind words , I’m so glad u liked the film(sic),” she tweeted. She has played a double role, as a village woman and a celebrity, in the film.
Although, the new horror-comedy opened in theatres to a moderate response in Tamil Nadu, according to the latest reports, the movie is picking up pace due to a good word of mouth. The film has appraently recorded a spike in footfalls on its second day even as it has received mostly positive reviews from the critics.
Devi(L), directed by Vijay, is Prabhu’s comeback film in Tamil after a long time. The film also marks the debut of ace choreographer Farah Khan as an actor in south. Meanwhile, it also stars Sonu Sood, Amy Jackson, Nassar and RJ Balaji in pivotal roles.