Ace producer Dil Raju has acquired the distribution rights of forthcoming Telugu actioner “Autonagar Surya”, which is releasing after nearly a year’s delay. He says he’s confident about the film’s success.
“All films go through hurdles and ‘Autonagar Surya’ was no exception. I’m not worried about the film’s delayed release because I’m confident about its success. The hero of a film nowadays is the content and this film has very good content,” Raju told IANS.
Starring Akkineni Naga Chaitanya and Samantha Ruth Prabhu, “Autonagar Surya”, which is directed by Deva Katta is slated to release June 27.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Ever since Raju acquired the distribution rights of the film, there were rumours that he was cashing in on the success of “Manam”, also featuring Naga Chaitanya.
“Many have been saying that I’m releasing ‘Autonagar Surya’ now because I want to capitalize on the success of ‘Manam’. However, both the films are different and they belong to different genres. And as I said before, it’s the content that matters the most,” he added.