The shooting of Khaidi No 150 is going on at a quick pace as the crew hits parts of Europe for shooting some of the songs. Megastar Chiranjeevi, Kajal Agarwal, and two choreographers are at the location to shoot two songs for the upcoming movie.
“We are in Europe for shooting the songs of Khaidi No 150. For the songs, we are going to exotic locations of Slovenia and Croatia (Central Europe). Jani master and Sekhar master are choreographing these songs,” said actor and producer of the movie Ram Charan Teja.
The movie is set to tap on the mega craze of the dance moves of Chiru. For a special song, Lakshmi Rai Bharadwaj was also roped in to shake a leg with the actor. “I’m very excited that my dream came true at the end because now I’m working with none other than Mega star Chiranjeevi gaaru,” choreographer Jani shared his excitement.
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
Khaidi No 150 is Chiranjeevi’s comeback and his 150th movie. It is all set for a release in January next year. The movie will be special for both the star and his mega fandom as the actor is returning to movies after 10 years. He has remained busy with his political commitments all this while.
Under V V Vinayak’s direction, Khaidi No 150 is a remake of Tamil blockbuster Kaththi that was directed by AR Murugadoss and had Vijay in the lead role. The much-awaited movie has Chiranjeevi playing the lead and he will be seen romancing Kajal Aggarwal. The film also has Devi Sri Prasad scoring the music and Bollywood actor Tarun Arora playing the baddie.