The first teaser of Bogan starring Jayam Ravi and Arvind Swami was released on Friday. The 1.08-minute promo video packs enough visuals to capture the interest of the viewers.
The teaser for the major part unfolds to an old Tamil song. Going by the trailer, Bogan seems to pack the right amount of action, comedy and surprise to enthral audience. Bogan marks the second collaboration of Jayam Ravi and Arvind Swami. The duo last year delivered super hit film Thani Oruvan, which has also inspired the remake in Telugu, starring actor Ram Charan Teja.
While in Thani Oruvan, both were engaged in a bloody game to outfox the other, in Bogan, Ravi and Swami appear to be partners in crime. They drink, fight, romance and even pee together.
The film also has Hansika Motwani as its female lead. It is directed by Lakshman, who also helmed 2015’s super hit romantic comedy, Romeo Juliet with Ravi and Hansika.
Bogan, however, has been reeling under plagiarism controversy. Cinematographer-turned-director Antony has accused director Lakshman of stealing his story and has taken the legal recourse to stop the release of the film.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The legal battle has been going on for several months now. However, the makers of the film have denied plagiarism allegations, saying the film has been inspired by many Hollywood films. The makers have announced that the film will release on December 23.
Bogan is produced by Ganesh under the Prabhu Deva Studios banner. It has music by D Imman.