Veteran filmmaker Bharathiraja, who was last seen in a pivotal role in Tamil thriller “Pandiya Nadu”, is busy shooting for a yet-untitled Tamil project that also features actor Vidharth.
“The team has been shooting for the last two weeks in Chennai. Director Bharathiraja has a very crucial role, much different than what he played in ‘Pandiya Nadu'”, a source from the film’s unit told IANS.
- Jyothika-Radhamohan’s Tumhari Sulu remake titled Kaatrin Mozhi
- IPL matches to be moved out of Chennai; Kollywood celebrities react
- IPL 2018: Tamil outfits demand CSK vs KKR match be cancelled over Cauvery dispute
- Kurangu Bommai to be remade in Telugu
- Kurangu Bommai trailer: Bharathiraja, Vidharth steal the show, watch video
- Bharathiraja, son team up for new Tamil film project
The film is being directed by debutant Mukilan, the winner of the third season of reality show “Naalaiya Iyakkunar”.
The team is still on the lookout for the leading lady.