Rana Daggubati is a happy man. The reason for his excitement is around his friend Prabhas. Rana’s Baahubali co-star Prabhas will soon become a part of the elite list of international celebrities to get a wax statue at the famous Madame Tussauds museum in Bangkok. And that’s not all. What gave Rana bigger joy is the fact that this will be the first time a south Indian actor will get a wax figure at Tussauds.
“What joy and pride it brings me when the Brother the Baahubali Prabhas has his very own statue at the Madame Tussauds!!” shared Rana.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
The news was shared on social media by Baahubali director S S Rajamouli on Sunday. The statue of Prabhas will be put up by 2017. Just a day before during a press meet for Baahubali 2, the director had hinted that a major surprise was in store for all Prabhas fans on October 5. But looks like he couldn’t “keep the news under wraps” and made the revelations last night itself.
“Very happy to announce that Madame Tussauds is making a wax statue of our PRABHAS… First South Indian to be honoured thus. The statue will be unveiled at Bangkok in March 2017 and subsequently will be toured all over the world,” Rajamouli had tweeted.
The second part of the Baahubali franchise is said to be in its final stages of production, with the shooting of two more songs and a couple of action sequences will be wrapped in the next two and half months. The film is set for a grand release on April 28, 2017.
The movie’s promotion has begun full-throttle as the director revealed that they are not limiting Baahubali to just the movie but also launching an animated series, comic books and VR experience for the fans before the movie releases next year.