While Sridevi’s rejection of a role in Baahubali was just a rumour, Sonam Kapoor has now confirmed that she was indeed offered a role in S S Rajamouli blockbuster and she said no. A year after the release of the first movie of Baahubali franchise, the Bollywood actor on Thursday also admitted on Neha Dhupia talk show No Filter Neha that she hasn’t watched the movie though she had heard the script.
“I haven’t seen it. Honestly, I have not seen the movie. I have heard the script though. I was offered it (a role in the script). I heard the script and it was incredible,” Sonam revealed.
Sonam Kapoor, however, didn’t make it clear why she hadn’t picked the movie or what role had been offered to her. Reports had that Sridevi was offered the role of Ramyakrishnan but she had picked a role in Vijay’s Puli instead, so either it would have been Tamannaah’s or Anushka’s role that Sonam was considered for.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
In the candid talk with Neha, the actor also shared many thoughts ranging from brother Harshvardhan Kapoor’s new movie Mirzya and their sibling fights to giving her perspective on Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s purple lipstick at Cannes and Priyanka Chopra’s glam quotient.
Talking about her relationship status, Sonam said she had never dated any co-stars as the actor feels she is never attracted to any of them. “I can never date my co-stars. I guess that’s the reason why my chemistry always works in the movies,” she said chuckling.