Magnum opus ‘Baahubali’, slated to release next year, will be a “thrilling” experience for the audiences with some awe-inspiring visual effects pulled off by international technicians, says the film’s director S.S Rajamouli.
“With never-before-seen budgets in Indian cinema, ‘Baahubali’ promises to be a thrilling experience for viewers, when it releases next year. The movie has some mammoth war sequences and internationally renowned VFX technicians are working on it,” Rajamouli said in a statement.
“After a short summer break, the team is now getting ready for a period of intense activity. Special sets are being built simultaneously in Ramoji Film City and other areas of Annapurna Studios, under the supervision of National Award-winning production designer Sabu Cyril,” he added.
Starring an ensemble cast of Prabhas Varma, Rana Daggubati, Anushka Shetty and Tamannah Bhatia, the film’s crew is soon expected to go to Bulgaria to shoot important scenes.
“Rajamouli and team will travel to Bulgaria soon to shoot some important war sequences. It will be a short trip in the coming months. The regular shooting is expected to be completed by this year-end and the film is likely to release in April 2015,” a source from the film’s unit told IANS.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Recently, Tamannah joined the sets of “Baahubali”, and she received a warm welcome.
Produced by Arka Media Works, the film also features Sathyaraj, Ramya Krishnan, Nassar and Adivi Sesh in important roles.