Magnum opus ‘Baahubali’, slated to release next year, will be a “thrilling” experience for the audiences with some awe-inspiring visual effects pulled off by international technicians, says the film’s director S.S Rajamouli.
“With never-before-seen budgets in Indian cinema, ‘Baahubali’ promises to be a thrilling experience for viewers, when it releases next year. The movie has some mammoth war sequences and internationally renowned VFX technicians are working on it,” Rajamouli said in a statement.
“After a short summer break, the team is now getting ready for a period of intense activity. Special sets are being built simultaneously in Ramoji Film City and other areas of Annapurna Studios, under the supervision of National Award-winning production designer Sabu Cyril,” he added.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Starring an ensemble cast of Prabhas Varma, Rana Daggubati, Anushka Shetty and Tamannah Bhatia, the film’s crew is soon expected to go to Bulgaria to shoot important scenes.
“Rajamouli and team will travel to Bulgaria soon to shoot some important war sequences. It will be a short trip in the coming months. The regular shooting is expected to be completed by this year-end and the film is likely to release in April 2015,” a source from the film’s unit told IANS.
Recently, Tamannah joined the sets of “Baahubali”, and she received a warm welcome.
Produced by Arka Media Works, the film also features Sathyaraj, Ramya Krishnan, Nassar and Adivi Sesh in important roles.