Actor Rana Daggubati says the action sequences in the upcoming second instalment of Baahubali are bigger and better than the first part. Baahubali: The Conclusion is the second and final part of the multi-lingual film, directed by SS Rajamouli starring Rana, Prabhas and Tamannah Bhatia.
“The action scenes in ‘Baahubali 2’ will make the first film look small. They have been amazingly shot and are mind blowing. We were left awestruck while filming them, so I can imagine how the audience will be blown away by them,” Rana told PTI in an interview.
The 31-year-old actor said the fans should expect a far more enthralling experience than the film as its scale is much larger than the first movie.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
“The second film will bring a totality to the story. People will get to know why Kattapa killed Baahubali! And the other interesting aspect is the large scale, which is far bigger than the prequels.
“During the first time we were experimenting, things weren’t established, but now ‘Baahubali’ has become a brand so, we have shot it accordingly,” he said. On his own physical transformation, Rana said it took him
On his own physical transformation, Rana said it took him six-eight months to get the bulkier look.
“It was a lot of hard work. When we started I was already fitter, but they needed more…It took six-eight months of aggressive training and strict diet,” he said.
Baahubali: The Conclusion will hit the theatres on April 28, 2017.