Before Baahubali 2 lands, the makers are coming up with innovative ideas to boost it. One such great plan is to bring Baahubali, Katappa and other fictional characters on the pages of a graphic novel.
The makers released a preview of the graphic novel with a few comic strips featuring the most loved and dreaded characters from the mythological film series, including Baahubali, Bhallala Deva, Sivakami, Katappa among others. Some new characters seemed to be developed exclusively for the novel series.
Director SS Rajamouli and actor Prabhas shared the previews, which has been developed in association with Graphic India. “Darlings, a preview of the Baahubali Graphic Novel is out now! Hope you enjoy it!,” Prabhas posted on his Facebook page.
The preview of the novel shows that the competition and rivalry between Baahubali and Bhallala Deva continue even as they take on a Persian enemy.
Baahbubali: The Conclusion is the most anticipated film releasing next year. The makers have already started intense promotional campaigns both online and offline despite the humongous popularity of the film among the Indian movie goers. In order to enhance the cinematic experience of the audience, the makers recently unveiled the first-of-its-kind making video of the film in the virtual reality format.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Virtual reality technology offers audiences an element of participation. It stimulates an environment, where audiences feel as if they are present on the sets of Baahubali.
The shooting for the second film in the two-part epic movie series is fast nearing the completion. The team will wrap its shoot by December after which the post production work will begin. The film is slated for a release on April 28, 2017.