The remaining portion of the second part in the “Baahubali” franchise will resume on September 15, says its lead actor Prabhas.
Titled “Baahubali The Conclusion”, the film will be about how Shivudu (Prabhas) avenges the death of his father.
“We will start shooting from September 15. By then, all of us would’ve returned from our holidays,” Prabhas told IANS.
Nearly 40 percent of the second part has already been shot.
- Happy Birthday, Prabhas: Let's celebrate with our favourite Baahubali memes
- Baahubali team is in complete awe of Prabhas' intense Saaho first look
- Prabhas: Do not want to break out of Baahubali image
- Rajamouli: I am not disappointed about Baahubali missing Oscar entry
- Baahubali director SS Rajmouli : I'm not making Mahabharata, waiting for a subject to touch my heart
- Prabhas gets emotional as Baahubali The Beginning completes two years
“Most of the combination scenes with the lead actors have been completed. We now have to shoot the battle sequences and some other important portion,” he said.
An S.S. Rajamouli directorial, the second part will also star Rana Daggubati, Tamannaah Bhatia and Anushka Shetty in the lead roles.
Meanwhile, “Baahubali” has raked in over Rs.350 crore at the box office worldwide since its release on July 10 in Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi.