Baahubali: The Conclusion is raking in the moolah even before its release. In yet another blockbuster deal, Sony TV Network has bagged the satellite rights of the Prabahs-starrer for a record price.
According to reports, Sony TV Network has bought the satellite rights of the film’s Hindi version for a whopping price of Rs 51 crore. It is the highest revenue generated by a dubbed film so far, besides the highest ever the network has paid for a regional film for television screening. According to reports, this is the highest price for original Hindi films.
The satellite rights of all versions of Baahubali: The Beginning had fetched Rs 45 crore. The price for the second part has skyrocketed due to the fan frenzy the film has created with its first part.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The TRP rating of Baahubali: The Beginning on Sony TV was at par with Salman Khan’s blockbuster movies. The epic film has been setting new pre-theatrical business records. The Great India Films has reportedly paid Rs 45 crore to acquire the theatrical distribution rights for North America.
Media reports, meanwhile, suggested that the makers have sought Rs 50 crore for the international distribution rights of the film.
The first part of the two-part epic movie ended on a cliffhanger, ensuring an earth shattering opening for its second part. And the players in the market are clearly ready to pay any price to cash in on the Baahubali frenzy.
The makers have planned to complete the last schedule of the shoot by December and begin the post production. Baahubali: The Conclusion, directed by S S Rajamouli, has an all-star cast, including Prabhas, Rana Daggubati, Anushka Sharma among others. The film is secluded to hit the screens April 28, 2017.