The much-awaited first look of Baahubali: The Conclusion was released on Saturday by director S S Rajamouli at the MAMI 18th Mumbai Film Festival. The event took place a day before the birthday of the film’s lead actor Prabhas.
The motion poster was launched around 4.45pm amid fanfare in Mumbai and received a standing ovation. However, fans elsewhere had to wait for nearly one hour before they could catch a glimpse of what’s in the store for them.
“I myself cant wait to tweet the first look. Just waiting for the decks to be cleared and it’ll be out there for you guys very soon!” tweeted Rajamouli, an hour before the poster was released online.
“MAHENDRA BAAHUBALI is ARRIVING …. #Baahubali2FirstLook,” Rajamouli captioned the poster.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
— rajamouli ss (@ssrajamouli) October 22, 2016
Needless to say, the first poster of the second part of the epic series was an instant hit with the netizens. It features both the avatars of Baahubali. The motion poster begins with a thunderstorm and first introduces father Baahubali before revealing the look of the son, Shivudu.
Shivudu aka Mahendra Baahubali strikes a walking pose wielding a sword in one hand, while the other hand bound with a chain. The poster is designed to show that Baahubali watches over Shivudu as the latter prepares to fight the final battle to finish the incomplete task of his father.
“And how he wins the Mahishmati Kingdom with his Unrestrained Power is #Baahubali2 The Conclusion,” tweeted Rajamouli, revealing the core plot of the film.
The first part of the film ended on a cliffhanger, ensuring an earth shaking opening for the second part, when it releases in April next year. The film will answer all the questions that have been bugging the minds of millions of fans for almost two years, mainly ‘why Kattappa killed Baahubali?’