Popular art director Rajeevan, known for working on Tamil films such as “Kaakha Kaakha” and “Vettaiyaadu Villayadu”, will be debuting as a producer with director Suseenthiran’s next yet-untitled Tamil project.
Rajeevan will collaborate with Suseenthiran’s brother to produce the film under Nallusamy Pictures banner, an announcement said.
- Gautham Menon escapes injury after car is hit by truck
- Simbu gets red notice from Tamil Nadu Film Producers' Council
- Before 1945, Rana Daggubati announces his next project on Marthanda Varma
- Sundeep-Suseenthiran's Nenjil Thunivirunthal re-trimmed, Mehreen's portions chopped off
- Chiranjeevi's next will be a pan-India film, to release in summer 2018
- Jyothika to return with 'How Old Are You' Tamil remake
Actor Vishnu Vishal and actor-filmmaker Parthepan have been roped in to play the lead roles.
“All other details, including the lead heroine and supporting cast, will be finalised soon,” Suseenthiran told IANS.
Imman will compose the tunes for the project, which is slated to go on the floors soon