Popular art director Rajeevan, known for working on Tamil films such as “Kaakha Kaakha” and “Vettaiyaadu Villayadu”, will be debuting as a producer with director Suseenthiran’s next yet-untitled Tamil project.
Rajeevan will collaborate with Suseenthiran’s brother to produce the film under Nallusamy Pictures banner, an announcement said.
- Jyothika to reprise Vidya Balan’s role in Tumhari Sulu Tamil remake, Suriya announces
- Jyothika to star in Tamil remake of Vidya Balan’s Tumhari Sulu?
- Gautham Vasudev Menon’s multi-starrer gets a title
- Chiranjeevi’s next will be a pan-India film, to release in summer 2018
- Jyothika to return with ‘How Old Are You’ Tamil remake
- ‘Kaakha’ will be John’s rebirth as action star: Vipul Shah
Actor Vishnu Vishal and actor-filmmaker Parthepan have been roped in to play the lead roles.
“All other details, including the lead heroine and supporting cast, will be finalised soon,” Suseenthiran told IANS.
Imman will compose the tunes for the project, which is slated to go on the floors soon