Popular art director Rajeevan, known for working on Tamil films such as “Kaakha Kaakha” and “Vettaiyaadu Villayadu”, will be debuting as a producer with director Suseenthiran’s next yet-untitled Tamil project.
Rajeevan will collaborate with Suseenthiran’s brother to produce the film under Nallusamy Pictures banner, an announcement said.
- Any claim of declaring war on North Korea absurd, clears White House
- BHU violence: DM seeks panel for girls’ complaints
- Euphoria frontman Palash Sen turns filmmaker with Jiya Jaye, launches son Kinshuk
- BHU violence: PM Modi, Amit Shah speak to Yogi Adityanath, Congress says sack V-C
- Police violence on campus: BHU to seek judicial probe, V-C denies lathicharge
- Ownership of Congress UP HQ: Civic body calls for final hearing on October 4
Actor Vishnu Vishal and actor-filmmaker Parthepan have been roped in to play the lead roles.
“All other details, including the lead heroine and supporting cast, will be finalised soon,” Suseenthiran told IANS.
Imman will compose the tunes for the project, which is slated to go on the floors soon