After impressing critics and audiences alike in Telugu drama A…Aa, Malayalam actress Anupama Parameswaran has been roped in to star opposite actor Sharwanand in his upcoming Telugu film Shatamanam Bhavati.
“Anupama has been confirmed as the heroine of the film. The makers felt she would fit the bill of her character perfectly. She has the kind of innocence that not many actresses can bring to a performance and that’s what appealed to the director,” a source from the film’s unit told IANS.
- Sanjay Dutt, Ali Fazal and Amyra Dastur to star in Prasthanam’s Hindi remake
- Radha trailer: Sharwanand is trying to redefine his onscreen image, watch video
- Sharwanand’s next entertainer titled Radha, see first look
- Jayasudha was my inspiration to come back to cinemas: Chiranjeevi
- Sharwanand’s Shatamanam Bhavathi to take Bommarillu legacy forward, teaser out
- Anupama Parameswaran, Raj Tarun team up for ‘Shatamanam Bhavati’
To be helmed by Satish Vegesna, the project will be bankrolled by Dil Raju.
The project was earlier supposed to star Sai Dharam Tej, who was subsequently replaced by Raj Tarun and later by Sharwanand.