Southern actress Amala Paul, who will soon be in Tamil children’s drama “Haiku”, may team up with actor Vishnu Manchu in his next yet-untitled Telugu project, which will be helmed by Sai Karthik.
“Talks about Amala’s remuneration and other things are going on. She hasn’t signed the project yet. She’ll be required to shoot for 15 days which will also include a song,” the film’s director Karthik told IANS.
- Arjun Reddy star Shalini Pandey bags Dulquer Salmaan's next Tamil film
- VIP 2 actor Amala Paul: Kajol is unapologetically herself
- Amala Paul to star opposite Nivin Pauly in Kayamkulam Kochunni
- Amyra Dastur teams up with Vishnu Manchu
- Amala Paul not yet confirmed for 'Sarada'
- Vishnu Manchu pierces ears for next film
Also starring Sonarika Bhadoria, the film will feature Amala in an equally important role, clarified Karthik.
“Amala’s role is not a cameo. It’ll be a parallel heroine and has equal weightage in the film,” he said.
The team plans to start shooting in a couple of weeks.
The film will be produced by D. Kumar and Palli Kesava Rao.