Filmmaker S.S. Rajamouli, who broke various records with his magnum opus Baahubali: The Beginning, says he is very confident as a storyteller, but has doubts about his filmmaking skills.
“When I tell a story, I am very confident. I know I can blow people’s mind when I tell a story. While making a film… on the editing table, I make changes 100 times. Go back and forth, I am always doubting myself as a filmmaker. But as a storyteller, I am always very sure of myself,” the filmmaker said at the ongoing MAMI 18th Mumbai Film Festival with Star.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
But the film’s cast members, who were also present at the fest, had only good things to say about Rajamouli. Actor Prabhas said: “Rajamouli can make shots and scenes better everyday…be it on set or in the editing room.”
His co-star Anushka Shetty shared that he doesn’t lose his temper on sets, but takes care of minute details. “He is a taskmaster and very patient too.”
Actress Tamannaah Bhatia thanked him for giving her an opportunity to be a part of the film. She said that her character Avanthika has influenced her a lot.
“When I was cast for this part… all the films that I had done earlier always had me playing a dainty character and always very pretty. This one is with a sword, brave and has to fight 6 ft 2 inches tall Prabhas and has to look convincing while doing that. So, now whenever I have to do anything brave, it doesn’t stop me. Baahubali has changed the way I look at myself,” she said.
The motion poster of Baahubali 2: The Conclusion was also launched at the event on Saturday.
Asked about a third part of the film, the director said: “We have so many stories. I don’t want stories to end. There are different ways to continue stories. Films are part of it. We have back and forward stories.” He shared that there are merchandise, animated show and comics related to “Baahubali” that will be available soon.