Bollywood action star Akshay Kumar arrived in the city on Sunday to join the sets of superstar Rajinikanth’s magnum opus “2.o”.
“Akshay landed in the city earlier today. He’s expected to start filming from Monday, and will shoot non-stop for the next few weeks,” a source from the film’s unit told IANS.
The film, in which Akshay will be seen as the antagonist, marks his debut in Tamil filmdom.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“In this schedule, a high-octane action sequence between Akshay and Rajinikanth will be shot. For the first two days, director Shankar is going to shoot dummy video footage with local stuntmen and once the VFX team delivers the rough output, the action sequence will be shot with Rajinikanth and Akshay,” the source added.
Produced Lyca Productions, the film also stars Amy Jackson.
“2.o” is the sequel to Rajinikanth’s smash blockbuster “Enthiran”. It has music by double Oscar-winning composer A.R Rahman.