Wishes have been pouring in from all corners for actor Aju Varghese and his wife Augustina ever since they became proud parents for twins second time. Now, they have been blessed with twin boys — Juke and Luke.
“Almighty showers his blessings again, Augustina gives me yet another bundle of joy. Evan and Juana get two brothers, Jake & Luke. They need your blessings,” said the father of four in a statement.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
And understandably, the couple have been flooded with congratulatory messages and calls. Aju took to his Facebook to thank everyone for the love and concern.
“Pls pardon if I am unable to respond to your personal messages soon. Overwhelmed seeing your love and concern and thank you for ur wishes, blessings and prayers. Love Aju,” Aju posted on his Facebook page.
In February 2014, Aju married Augustina, a fashion designer by profession, and the same year in October they welcomed their first twins, a boy and a girl, Evan and Juana. The two-year-olds have already made their debut in films. They had a cameo with Aju in Jacobinte Swargarajyam, which was directed by Vineeth Sreenivasan and had Nivin Pauley in the lead.
Aju is currently one of the most popular supporting actors in Malayalam films. He was last seen in a supporting role alongside superstar Mohanlal, in blockbuster Oppam. In Pretham, which was also released this year, he played one of the lead characters. The horror comedy with a young star cast led by Jayasurya did a good business at the box office.