Filmmaker Aishwaryaa Dhanush, wife of actor-producer Dhanush, will soon launch a Youtube channel under the banner of Ten Entertainment to exclusively promote original content and short films by aspiring filmmakers.
This first of its kind channel will market and distribute original short film content in four southern languages – Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Kannada.
“I feel there’s lot of untapped potential and talent which is not getting the reach and recognition it deserves. Ten Entertainment is a channel which is going to be a platform to promote this content online. Initially, I want to start this for south and then extend it to other languages,” Aishwaryaa said in a statement.
- Dhanush signs Sudeep for his next directorial outing?
- Allu Arjun, Mahesh Babu may brave Rajinikanth’s Kaala at the box office
- Rajinikanth, Dhanush attend YG Mahendra’s son’s wedding; see photos
- Dhanush to launch Simbu’s music album for Santhanam’s Sakka Podu Podu Raja
- Aishwaryaa Dhanush’s ‘pathetic’ Bharatnatyam performance at UN draws criticism
- No plans to direct my father Rajinikanth or husband Dhanush yet: Aishwaryaa
In addition to Ten Entertainment, its sister concern Wunderbar Films, Dhanush’s production house and their digital partner Divo, would use their social media presence to these short films as well.