“Mani sir is yet to finalise heroines for his next project. Contrary to the rumours, Aishwarya Rai will not be a part of the film,” a source told IANS.
The regular shooting of this project will start from December.
- Happy birthday Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: Five commercials we bet you don’t remember Aishwarya was a part of
- After Jyothika, Simbu signs Mani Ratnam’s movie resulting in a casting coup
- Jyothika will join the star cast of Mani Ratnam's film
- Actor Nani replaces Dulquer Salmaan in Mani Ratnam's next
- Karthi versus Dulquer Salmaan in Mani Ratnam's next Tamil film
- Mani Ratnam to wrap up next film in three months
“The film was supposed to start from September. But since Dulquer has started a Malayalam film with director Rajeev Ravi, the team will wait for him to complete it,” the source said.
Aishwarya, who has earlier worked with Ratnam in films like “Iruvar”, “Guru” and “Raavan”, is meanwhile busy shooting for her comeback film “Jazbaa”.