Kamaal Rashid Khan aka KRK at it again. After insulting several top actors of the south Indian film industry, he has now taken potshots at actor Kamal Haasan.
Following the passing of Carnatic musician M Balamuralikrishna, Kamal took to Twitter to share his thoughts on the death of the legendary singer. “81 yrs Mahaguru Dr. Balamurali enthralled millions with music.Thanks 2 technology even death cant silence his voice.Pranam guruji & goodbye.”
While the country is still mourning the loss of a great musician, KRK saw an opportunity to grab some spotlight by making some nasty comments against Kamal. Responding to Kamal’s tweet on Balamuralikrishna, KRK called the veteran actor ‘Chai Cum Paani,’ saying that he has more followers on Twitter than the former.
“Mr. @ikamalhaasan you have only 367000 followers, means you are Chai Cum Paani compare to Me Me Me the no.1 critic and super star KRK,” he posted on Twitter.
Mr. @ikamalhaasan you have only 367000 followers, means you are Chai Cum Paani compare to Me Me Me the no.1 critic and super star KRK.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
— KRK (@kamaalrkhan) November 22, 2016
This is not the first time, the self-styled critic has made it a habit of grabbing the attention of people and media by making shocking comments about south Indian actors based on their looks. Previously, he had targeted superstar Rajinikanth and Dhanush.
Recently, he had drawn the ire of Telugu film fans after he called Pawan Kalyan “a joker and cartoon” in a series of derogatory tweets. The tweets now appear to have been deleted.
KRK deliberately makes offensive statements on the leading film actors of the country to provoke their fans, so he becomes a topic of interest on the social media space. And this technique of his has worked every time, in turn boosting his popularity.