A day after news broke out that a biopic will be made on Telangana Chief Minister Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao (KCR), director Ram Gopal Varma announced that he would make another movie on the CM named RCK — in reverse order.
“I am making a film called RCK the reverse of what one doesn’t know about KCR,” the director said on social media platforms.
The director said the movie will be about the untold story of the CM. ”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
RCK will be about the actual KCR and it will show him in his reverse form which will be the most straightest ever. RCK will be about KCR’s mindness and not his outwardness [sic],” he said.
In fact, RGV also shared that his portrayal of the leader as RCK will show that KCR is “Telangana’s Bruce Lee mixed with Deepika Padukone’s beauty and many politicians’ non beauty”.
The reaction from RGV came after director Madhura Sreedhar Reddy, who is inspired by the Telangana formation agitation, decided to make a biopic on chief minister KCR.
“I discovered that the kind of challenges KCR faced were on par with what Mahatma Gandhi, Nelson Mandela and Martin Luther King faced during their movements. As a filmmaker, I decided to bring this history onscreen,” Madhura Sreedhar Reddy had said.
The shooting for the biopic by Madhura is said to begin on June 2, 2017 on Telangana formation day and film will be released on February 17 on KCR’s birthday. Under his home banner Darmapada Creations, the movie will be bankrolled by Raj Kandukuri.