The trailer of Achcham Yenbadhu Madamaiyada was released on Sunday, much to the excitement of the fans of Simbu. The young actor has been going through a rough patch in his acting career, and his forthcoming romantic-action film is touted to be his big release after a very long time.
The trailer of the film has director Gautham Vasudev Menon’s hallmark written all over it. The promo opens with the narration from the lead actor, Simbu, a typical style of Menon.
The film’s title Achcham Yenbadhu Madamaiyada is taken from a song from 1960 film Mannadhi Mannan, starring MGR, by the same name. It means “fear is foolishness.” Seeing the trailer, look like it is an apt title for the film.
The trailer introduces Simbu, a happy-go-lucky boy who is in love. However, in an unexpected turn of events, he and his dear ones are embroiled in a high-stake situation, which demands him to rise to the occasion and stand his ground against the odds.
Youngsters will, indeed, find the trailer of Achcham Yenbadhu Madamaiyada more appealing. The story seems to explore the fighting depths of a commoner, who avoids conflicts until he is pushed to the limits.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
The film packs elements of love, friendship, life or death situation and an important lesson — never underestimate the power of a common man.
Menon and Simbu seem to have got a winner in Achcham Yenbadhu Madamaiyada already. Previously, the actor-director duo delivered a super hit film Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa in 2010, which was remade in Hindi as Ekk Deewana Tha starring Prateik Babbar and Amy Jackson.
Oscar-winner A R Rahman’s music is just like the icing on the cake. Thalli Pogathey number from the film is already a major hit with the Tamil film audience.
Watch the trailer here
The film has Manjima Mohan as its female lead and has Daniel Balaji and Sathish in important roles. It is simultaneously shot in Telugu as Sahasam Swasaga Sagipo, with Naga Chaitanya in the lead. The film is bankrolled by Menon’s home production Photon Kathaas in association with Ondraga Entertainment.
Achcham Yenbadhu Madamaiyada will release on November 11 this year.