Film actors are not immune to superstition. Despite all the good fortune bestowed upon them, all actors practice some beliefs that they think will bring more good luck to them. From altering their names to obsessing over particular dress colour to visiting a specific temple before the release of their films, each celebrity has their own ritual to follow.
After all, despite their larger-than-life status, celebrities are just ordinary people, who time and again seek divine intervention when they go through hard times in life.
And Malayalam superstar Mohanlal seemes to be no different. ‘The Complete Actor’ is currently in a terrific form in the industry. He has scored a hat-trick at the box office with the massive success of his latest release, Pulimurugan.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Basking in the success of his films, Mohanlal has found himself a good-luck charm. According to the sources, Mohanlal has leased a house in Kochi, which is close to a private hospital, where his mother Shanthakumari has been undergoing treatment. The property belongs to one of Kerala’s big business tycoons.
After leasing the property, Mohanlal delivered three major box office blockbusters, Janatha Garage, Oppam and Pulimurugan. And now the actor views the house as a good-luck charm to his career and is often spotted at the property. He is also happy to pose with the locals for a picture, when they bump into him.
Pulimurguan has set the box office on fire, by grossing Rs 20 crore in a record time.
On the film front, Mohanlal’s next film is titled Munthirivallikal Thalirkkumbol, which directed by Jibu Jacob. The movie, scripted by M Sindhuraj, is based on the novel Pranayopanishad by V J James.
Meanwhile, actor Prithviraj will be making his directorial debut with Lucifer starring Mohanlal in the lead. The film will be bankrolled by Antony Perumbavoor’s Aashirvad Cinemas. And multifaceted filmmaker Murali Gopy will write the screenplay for the film.